• Print works
- Colour prints on your choice of papers, including recycled papers
- Business documents, including training manuals and presentation documents
- Posters, including telescopic banner stands and sticky vinyl prints
- Design services, from a single item design or a complete rebranding
- Printing and binding services
- Copying and duplicating services, including large format printing and scanning
As well as providing you with first class printing work we also offer a finishing service. Not only do we have the usual finishing machines such as folders, wire stitchers, cutters, creasers, binders and guillotines, we also have highly skilled hand print finishers.
This dedicated team can handle a variety of different finishing jobs – you name it, we’ve probably done it!
- Automated make up of folders
- Velcro dotting
- Round cornering
- Saddle Stitching
- Loop Stitching
- Paper over board
- Die cutting unusual shapes
- Pad gluing
- Spiral binding
- Special finishes
- Perfect binding
- PUR Binding
We have also recently added some semi-automated equipment to our stable, which is ideal for short print runs such as collated books, reports, manuals and calendars.
If you regularly run direct mail campaigns you will be pleased to know we can take all the onerous work off your hands.
You provide us with the database and the marketing copy and we can do the rest. Our advanced “variable data” software offers the facility to customise and personalise your printed work, making it ideal for targeted direct mail shots.
We can produce labels and/or envelopes and our dedicated team of finishers can even collate, stuff and prepare your mailing items for post.
Even better, we can also handle the mailing for you. Through our relationship with Royal Mail we can advise on the most cost effective way of sending out your marketing materials.